If you are married and file separately, you MUST submit 2 SEPARATE forms. All members are required to fill out their own forms.

Do you tithe online? Have questions on how to get your statement through givelifly? Click this link to retrieve your yearly givelifly statement.OR you can call givelifly at 317-663-3088 to assist you in retrieving your statement.